LS Radiator hose help

metalic

I’ve been running a stock style radiator with my Ls swap with truck water pump. I’m switching to a dual pass and looking for hose recommendations. Anyone have any part #s

ScottofKSU

Caught the Bug
This is not what you asked, but it may get you by... I have mocked up the shape of hose I need using paper towel tubes/wrapping paper tubes and duct tape. Measured the inside diameter of the hose I would need, and taken both my mocked up hose and the measurements to the local parts store. Almost all the ones here locally have all of their radiator hoses hanging from a rack back in the parts room. Find one close to the shape you need and measure to see if the ID is what you need. If it works, record what applications the hose is actually for so you can more easily find a replacement when needed.

metalic

This is not what you asked, but it may get you by... I have mocked up the shape of hose I need using paper towel tubes/wrapping paper tubes and duct tape. Measured the inside diameter of the hose I would need, and taken both my mocked up hose and the measurements to the local parts store. Almost all the ones here locally have all of their radiator hoses hanging from a rack back in the parts room. Find one close to the shape you need and measure to see if the ID is what you need. If it works, record what applications the hose is actually for so you can more easily find a replacement when needed.
I use a piece of Romex wire doubled over to make a template. Just hoping someone else had already done it.
I found one this am that fits perfect

Top Bottom