Love At First Sight!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Been looking for a decent MJ for awhile. Found it in Denver last week. It was sitting at the curb, ice cold and ready to see how the 4WD worked in the snow. It's a '92 short wheelbase, 4.0 HO engine, 5-speed, 8.8 rear axle, 31x10.5x15 tires, Rancho schocks and other goodies. I don't know why Jeep quit making these nice little basic trucks. I took it home, no questions.
MJ.jpg

dahreno

Banned
I hope you paid for it first ! LOL . I really like these trucks. My son wants a 4 wheel truck and I'm trying to talk him into one . Let us know how it runs and how you like it . Good luck !

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I hope you paid for it first ! LOL . I really like these trucks. My son wants a 4 wheel truck and I'm trying to talk him into one . Let us know how it runs and how you like it . Good luck !

Thanks. I did lay down some Benjamins before I drove away. So far, so good. A compression and leak down test indicated the engine is healthy and emissions were good. Right now it's a strong runner but time will tell.

JK12

There was one of those up for sale here in flag. I just wish I had the money to buy it they're nice little trucks

Shaved Ice

Congrats. I inherited an MJ about six months ago not in nearly as good of shape as yours though. It is great to have a truck around and you don't hardly ever see another MJ on the road :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tree Frog

So this should you make you feel pretty good;
We have got a 1990 here on the property that we use everyday. It has got almost 200,000 miles on it and has very little done to it. It does get regular fleet maintenance but that's about it.
It is started and shut off at least 20 times a day, with very little run time in between. In the last 10 years I have put 2 batteries and 1 starter in it.

Good find, enjoy.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Thanks everyone for the kind words. A small lift is next. Gotta do some research first. The bench seat needs some attention. The upholstery is very good but the springs are "rump sprung" and it needs 22 yrs of farts vacuumed out of it.:cheesy:

JKUx

Nice find!!!
Those jeeps are so rare, my uncle has one and will never part with it!

Top Bottom