Looking for OEM driver side tail light lense

Trembley

Hey gang,

Looking for tail light lenses....not the entire thing...must fit OEM 2013. broke a chunk off the top of my rear lense and don't need the entire housing, just the lense.

Let me know, Cheers
Ben

Hey gang,

Looking for tail light lenses....not the entire thing...must fit OEM 2013. broke a chunk off the top of my rear lense and don't need the entire housing, just the lense.

Let me know, Cheers
Ben

I might have it...give me a couple days to see what I did with it? I can ship it from work once I find it...just need to make sure its the driver side...cant swap just the lens btw its the whole lil housing. Ill get back to you, subscribed.

I really appreciate that!! That's funny, when I replaced a bulb...that big flat piece came right off with those 4 phillips head screws...whatever it is I need to replace it so I don't get a ticket lol.

Last edited:
:doh: Think I just tossed mine. Let me check in the morning. They're yours if I have them.

You guys are the best....whoever has em ill pm you the address and we can talk shipping etc.

Cheers
Ben

I have the whole driver side housing. Replaced lights after wife backed into a tree on the passenger side. Pm me if you still need. 2013

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom