Looking for a big dick for my new Jeep

again, came with the jeep and will be removed....not that it is any of your business

Don't get it do ya? You made it our business by posting up all the "look at my dick magnet aren't we funny messages"....either way I think your
thread has failed miserably.

I'm a live one because I replied to your comment?!?

guess you didn't stalk me very well off the other forums....the name doesn't stand to "bigmuthafukintoy"......it stands for "BADmuthafukintoy" from way back in the day when I had a Toyota......

I've got better things to do then go search you out on the interwebs. The screen name seemed to fit the sticker choices quite well.

and I'll make myself perfectly clear.... I don't give two shits about your opinion on MY jeep......I've heard stories about this forum, so glad to see they are true!:doh:

And yet you still signed up. Bye bye troll. Go back to where you come from. You aren't even intelligent enough to recognize that I have twice told you I don't care what you do to YOUR Jeep. What I do care about is you posting pictures of YOUR Jeep with JKO stickers on THIS forum.

It's amazing how easy it is to figure out what someone's true intentions are. If you just needed a place to swap dick pics (stickers or real) with your buddies, stick to Snapchat. You clearly have no intention of being a contribution member of this forum.

I've got better things to do then go search you out on the interwebs. The screen name seemed to fit the sticker choices quite well.

And yet you still signed up. Bye bye troll. Go back to where you come from. You aren't even intelligent enough to recognize that I have twice told you I don't care what you do to YOUR Jeep. What I do care about is you posting pictures of YOUR Jeep with JKO stickers on THIS forum.

It's amazing how easy it is to figure out what someone's true intentions are. If you just needed a place to swap dick pics (stickers or real) with your buddies, stick to Snapchat. You clearly have no intention of being a contribution member of this forum.

I'm not the one that started talking shit, but I'm also not going to back down from a group of inter web bullies

I'm a live one because I replied to your comment?!?

guess you didn't stalk me very well off the other forums....the name doesn't stand to "bigmuthafukintoy"......it stands for "BADmuthafukintoy" from way back in the day when I had a Toyota......

and I'll make myself perfectly clear.... I don't give two shits about your opinion on MY jeep......I've heard stories about this forum, so glad to see they are true!:doh:

I'm confused...surely someone that goes by the moniker "bad mutha fucking" toyota must subscribe to the "built not bought" mantra. Thus, I have to ask is it really YOUR jeep if you bought it already built? :idontknow:

Yes, bullies, because you were politely advised not to post up pictures in the future of your Jeep with stickers from a forum that makes overt threats to the members, moderators, and owners of this forum. That's right, you have us pegged.:thumb:

I'm confused...surely someone that goes by the moniker "bad mutha fucking" toyota must subscribe to the "built not bought" mantra. Thus, I have to ask is it really YOUR jeep if you bought it already built? :idontknow:

I'm at a point where I no longer have the drive to build from scratch (and spend thousands of dollars more than buying already built) so I took the easy way out and bought one setup like I wanted

There we go, the reason you are here...

???.......the reason I came here was to help look for a JK (hence the wanted ad)......I was done with this thread after I bought my jeep.....then people asked for pics.....so I posted some, unknowingly that their was a problem between jko and here.....the rest was not brought on by me

Last edited:
???.......the reason I came here was to help look for a JK (hence the wanted ad)......I was done with this thread after I bought my jeep.....then people asked for pics.....so I posted some, unknowingly that their was a problem between I'll and here.....the rest was not brought on by me

Are you having a seizure?

that is pretty funny.....kind of like your face :icon_crazy:

:cheesy: Still better than bragging about having a big dick on my Jeep! "Haha Me and my buddies have dicks on our Jeeps! Aren't we cool?" :cheesy:
What a bonehead! (see what I did there?)

I've heard stories about this forum, so glad to see they are true!:doh:

:cheesy: Well that was original.

So cool, now that you've confirmed what you've heard and that you're so glad about it, maybe you should do yourself a favor and go back to where you came from. Just a thought.

:cheesy: Still better than bragging about having a big dick on my Jeep! "Haha Me and my buddies have dicks on our Jeeps! Aren't we cool?" :cheesy:
What a bonehead! (see what I did there?)

I'm not the one that posted those pics or bragged about it....I only posted the one of it on my fridge.....dick head (see what I did there?)

I'm not the one that posted those pics or bragged about it....I only posted the one of it on my fridge.....dick head (see what I did there?)

I lost track of you dicks - you all sound alike...
It's been fun. Time to get some work done. Enjoy your dickhead status.....

Top Bottom