LoD Front Bumper

One more thing. All of the bolts a grade 5. Anyone of you bolt gurus out there see a problem with using a grade 5 bolt on a bumper and winch plate?

I would use grade 8 bolts, washers, and lock nuts just my :2cents:

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

I think it's more of a manufacturer/vendor issue then the shipping company. I would like to see most of you guys lug these boxes are and move them without damaging them. If its packed properly the. There shouldn't be an issue.

I agree :yup:,I've seen time and time again stuff packed like dogshit.:yup:

Anyone know offhand what bolts, spacers, etc should come with a LoD Midwidth Bumper?

I'll check with LoD when I get to my computer but here is the condition of the shit I just received from Northridge. Unbelievable...five bolts, one small spacer, and two washers in a knotted FedEx plastic bag. Who knows what is missing.

AYFKM?
View attachment 43739
View attachment 43740
View attachment 43741

Was this Fedex Express,Ground or Home Delivery....

Clearly combatvetjk or jkrossi are to blame for this. :cheesy:

When I bought my rear LOD bumper (from NR4x4) it arrived in the same condition. But in their defense, that was only after they first shipped it across the country, delivered it to another person and the had to reship it back to me. :eek:

Seriously though, I doubt NR is packaging these up. While I do agree that LOD makes a great product, whoever is packaging it up needs some help. :grayno:

Last edited:
WoW, That box looks straight out of Ace Ventura

:D:D:D hahahahahha, LMAO!!!!!!!!!

I love that movie!

When my LOD bumpers came, it took me an hr. to disassemble the crate it came in. Great products, looks to me like the shipping company wasn't too friendly with it!

I'm not bashing LoD, and it wasn't dropped shipped from LoD. The bumper looks great and isn't damaged at all. This came FedEx directly from Northridge to my house.

The problem is the hardware was not secured in the box so when the delivery dudes ripped the box in shipping they lost half of the hardware. They clearly picked up some of what fell out and put it in a FedEx plastic bag.

My question to Northridge is why the hell didn't they ship the hardware separately (like they do with the hardware for the rear bumper) or at least secure it inside the bumper in a bag.

Like I said earlier, I blame NR and FedEx for this mess, not LoD.

When I bought my psc bumper from north ridge it was packed so well that it took 2 full recycle cans to dispose of everything, but I seem to recall the salesman saying he would package it personally. Wish I could remember his name for everyone here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

My question to Northridge is why the hell didn't they ship the hardware separately (like they do with the hardware for the rear bumper) or at least secure it inside the bumper in a bag.

Perhaps:

Seriously though, I doubt NR is packaging these up. While I do agree that LOD makes a great product, whoever is packaging it up needs some help. :grayno:

;)

LoPo - I could certainly be wrong, but I believe Northridge did do the final shipping because their stickers and cards were inside of the box that all of the hardware for the rear bumper came in. So, at least for the rear bumper, they clearly inventoried parts/hardware and then packaged them together in a box for shipping, separate from the bumper itself which is shipped in a wood crate. I have no idea why the same was not done for the front bumper. However, since the skid plate was also ordered (and it's a separate add-on to the front bumper) and was placed in the same crate as the front bumper, I suspect Northridge did the final packing on the front as well.

As expected, LoD is going to ship out the missing parts asap. :clap2::thumb: Great company as always and I should have just had Meanst cut out the middle man from the beginning.

LoPo - I could certainly be wrong, but I believe Northridge did do the final shipping because their stickers and cards were inside of the box that all of the hardware for the rear bumper came in. So, at least for the rear bumper, they clearly inventoried parts/hardware and then packaged them together in a box for shipping, separate from the bumper itself which is shipped in a wood crate. I have no idea why the same was not done for the front bumper. However, since the skid plate was also ordered (and it's a separate add-on to the front bumper) and was placed in the same crate as the front bumper, I suspect Northridge did the final packing on the front as well.

As expected, LoD is going to ship out the missing parts asap. :clap2::thumb: Great company as always and I should have just had Meanst cut out the middle man from the beginning.

As I said before, obviously NR4x4 is packaging this stuff up and shipping it. ;)

Top Bottom