Lockers

Rideski

This is all new to me but I have a 2013 JKU Sahara (first Jeep) and plan to eventually put lockers in the rear. This spring I plan on put on-board air mostly for airing up but also to support the rr lockers down the line. Would the ARB Dual compresser be my best bet to cover both bases, and keep the price tag resonable?
I want to make sure I make the right decision upfront so I don't have to swap out later on...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This is all new to me but I have a 2013 JKU Sahara (first Jeep) and plan to eventually put lockers in the rear. This spring I plan on put on-board air mostly for airing up but also to support the rr lockers down the line. Would the ARB Dual compresser be my best bet to cover both bases, and keep the price tag resonable?
I want to make sure I make the right decision upfront so I don't have to swap out later on...

its what i have and im very happy with it so far. i have the twin compressor with the ARB manifold kit. the kit allows you to air up your tires and also run the air locker solinoids at the same time

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385843739.435855.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385843739.435855.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 75

TJ KID

its what i have and im very happy with it so far. i have the twin compressor with the ARB manifold kit. the kit allows you to air up your tires and also run the air locker solinoids at the same time

Do you have any problems with leaks? Also does the compressor have to kick on every 10 minutes or no?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Do you have any problems with leaks? Also does the compressor have to kick on every 10 minutes or no?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

No problems with leaks. And do you mean does it kick on every ten mins cause of the locker being engaged? If so I don't know. I haven't used it yet cause I'm still breaking in my gears. It's a selectable locker obviously so I will only turn it on when I need it

Sent from my iPhone

JeepCJ60

I have been using OX locker in my red cj for about 5 years with amc 20 superior one piece axles (4 years with 35s and 1 year with 37s)..didnt get one for the front,got an another ox locker for a dana 60 axle which is on the rear of my gray cj...:D
So to sum up .. I am very happy with OX :)
Buy for the both axles :thumbup:
Sent from my GT-S6500D using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom