Locker switches

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I seem to remember there was a way to make the Rubicon lockers work without being in 4Lo and independently of each other. I do not have a Rubicon but I do have lockers in both axles (yes I know). The dealership I bought it from installed them and I believe they wired them like the Rubicon. They only work in 4Lo and the rear has to be engaged for the front to engage. Is there a way to allow them to work in 4H front only or rear only, same in 4Lo, and 2H rear only?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

MericaMade

I seem to remember there was a way to make the Rubicon lockers work without being in 4Lo and independently of each other. I do not have a Rubicon but I do have lockers in both axles (yes I know). The dealership I bought it from installed them and I believe they wired them like the Rubicon. They only work in 4Lo and the rear has to be engaged for the front to engage. Is there a way to allow them to work in 4H front only or rear only, same in 4Lo, and 2H rear only?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE
The factory Rubicon switches are different and are computer controlled for safety mesures. The computer controls when you can lock the axles and why you need to be in 4low to do so. There is a way to bypass in a rubicon but since you dont have a Rubicon I would assume you don't have those factory switches.

If you run a Switch Pro or rocker switch straight to the axles you can lock up when ever you want and however ever you want.

The axles dont dictate the lockers, its the factory computer in a rubicon that does.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom