LOBSTAH QUEST Part 7 : JL/JT Experience - Beat Up in Bethel Maine

Coop

Caught the Bug
Wow, a tough day! War in the woods! Exciting carnage! This is what it’s all about. Loved this video! Cindy did very well! Not easy when you slide in unpredictable directions. Excellent filming by the way!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Tree Huggers.

Literally. [emoji15]

Another Great Video!

28:17

LOL - what's funny is that we've actually had a few "tree huggers" give us shit for using trees as anchor points to winch from. I tried being nice and informed them that we used tree savers but they didn't care and it only made them more mad that I was trying to explain what we did. :naw:

Wow, a tough day! War in the woods! Exciting carnage! This is what it’s all about. Loved this video! Cindy did very well! Not easy when you slide in unpredictable directions. Excellent filming by the way!

War in the woods is a good way of putting it. :crazyeyes:

jdofmemi

Great video. The best one yet. I bet there was action in all directions. It was pretty cool that you caught the tree climb. That could have ended badly very easily.

I really liked seeing the difference between the Gladiator and the JL. The long rig made the ledges easier, at the expense of being harder to get through the trees.

The poor Synergy Jeep, I think someone hid a tree magnet inside it.

My guess for Part 8 is 31:00 min. Now the CA rigs need to get those brake lights fixed before they get to the CA state line. You know how our state is. Lots of carnage this day.

I bet at least 7 or 8 of the states between there and here are actually worse about things like that. Of course, it may depend on what part of Kalifornia you are in, since the rules are selectively enforced.

LOL - what's funny is that we've actually had a few "tree huggers" give us shit for using trees as anchor points to winch from. I tried being nice and informed them that we used tree savers but they didn't care and it only made them more mad that I was trying to explain what we did. :naw:

War in the woods is a good way of putting it. :crazyeyes:

Treehuggers. The trees are far more resilient than most of them are.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Awesome video! That poor sky jacker gladiator is having a hell of a time also sucks about the synergy Jeep! Seems like after the first few soft hits on his hardtop he wasn’t too upset about the window [emoji23]

Part 8: 27:42

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. The best one yet. I bet there was action in all directions. It was pretty cool that you caught the tree climb. That could have ended badly very easily.

I really liked seeing the difference between the Gladiator and the JL. The long rig made the ledges easier, at the expense of being harder to get through the trees.

The poor Synergy Jeep, I think someone hid a tree magnet inside it.

Treehuggers. The trees are far more resilient than most of them are.

Thanks Jerry. It really was hard to know where and what to film being that things were going on everywhere. I'm sure you can hear it in the background. Needless to say, I know we missed a lot but tried our best to capture what we could. The tree climb was heart stopping for sure. LOL.

The tight trees really made it tough but overall, I felt like the Gladiator held it's own well - way better than I was expecting.

Synergy was having a tough day for sure.

The best thing about trees is that more grow all the time and if you really wanted, you can always grow more. :yup:

Awesome video! That poor sky jacker gladiator is having a hell of a time also sucks about the synergy Jeep! Seems like after the first few soft hits on his hardtop he wasn’t too upset about the window [emoji23]

Part 8: 27:42

Everyone felt bad for Skyjacker. To have a nice build with a badass engine and then run Milestar Patagonia MT's that wouldn't hook up for the life of them. Really sucked.

boardsurfer

BBG out there just casually pushin Jeeps around. :cheesy:

Also, which company will be first to market with low profile tail lights??

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
That trail looks pretty serious, not only tight, but slick and alot of dirt. Sucks for all the body damage but seems like everyone took it all in stride and had a good time regardless. This has been a fun series to follow!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Awesome video. It is indeed different kind of wheeling here on the east coast. Climbing trees is a norm [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Is Synergy running OEM axles?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Bear_JT

Hooked
That was a great video! I bet you guys are the first Gladiator on those trails, they’re super tight! That crazy hill looks slicker than buttered duck shit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Damn Cindy proves yet again that she can out wheel almost anyone!

Should have made named the short clip of Skyjacker “HellCat on Ice”. Fuck those tires suck.

Themoparkid97

Epic video [emoji817] That trail looked super narrow plus the slick conditions making it extra hard to prevent body damage, Synergy with the full send lol. Situations like that is when having a quality winch makes all the difference [emoji106]

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I’m impressed by how the axles are holding up. You guys have really punished them hard. I feel bad for Cindy. I see some corner armor in the future for your JT, which I just realized doesn’t have a name yet.

Edit: I forgot to add Part 8 - 28:41

Last edited:

Jenzard

Amazing

Wholly Hannah! You all know how to have some fun! That was a great video guys! Body shops are gonna busy! Sorry to see the first "ding" in the Gladiator, but Cindy, you rocked it! Kudos to you and... all of you all...for taking that trail on! For 8, I guess 40:35.

Top Bottom