LOBSTAH QUEST Part 4 : JL/JT Experience - Old Florida Road Massachusetts

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Just finished watching and I have to say awesome scenery out there on the east coast loved watching y’all wheel under the tree canopies like that with the rain and fall colors defiantly adds to the beauty! [emoji106][emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just finished watching and I have to say awesome scenery out there on the east coast loved watching y’all wheel under the tree canopies like that with the rain and fall colors defiantly adds to the beauty! [emoji106][emoji106]

That really was the best part about the trail. It was fun for sure but super pretty too.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Might have missed it because I didn’t read all the posts but where is Mel’s JT?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Might have missed it because I didn’t read all the posts but where is Mel’s JT?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

OG 40? It's being torn down and getting ready for Baja.

His new JT? It just came in a day or two ago and is now being built up.

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
I love Mels smart ass comments. He always has a way to put the haters in check. I cant wait to see your JT in moab. If it can wheel on those rain slick rocks it will kick ass in moab. 20:20 for the next part.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Another great video that truly captures the challenges we faced that afternoon. Man those were some big slick rocks.
Next video 20:05

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Kuboske

Off Road Evolution.

I really believe Mel's EVO, suspension, is the absolute best. It is obvious in these videos. If I ever add a JK, or JL, to my collection, it will be a requirement.

I just wish Mel and his crew would leave Cali... beautiful weather, usually. But, taxes...taxes...TAXES.

No idea on the next video.... I am looking forward to it, though.

Kuboske.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I really believe Mel's EVO, suspension, is the absolute best. It is obvious in these videos. If I ever add a JK, or JL, to my collection, it will be a requirement.

I just wish Mel and his crew would leave Cali... beautiful weather, usually. But, taxes...taxes...TAXES.

Kuboske.

How does their taxes affect you? And if your talking sales tax, it can’t be more than 2% over what you pay in Indiana.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
We pay 7%, maybe he thinks Cali’s business taxes makes their prices higher and prices would go down if Mel left? I think their prices seem fine for what you get in quality.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol I doubt the prices would drop. But it seems you know that. Maybe it’s dreamers logic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love Mels smart ass comments. He always has a way to put the haters in check. I cant wait to see your JT in moab. If it can wheel on those rain slick rocks it will kick ass in moab. 20:20 for the next part.

LOL - we joke with Mel about the haters all the time. It's funny as shit some of the things they say especially in regards to what "can't" be done. :crazyeyes:

Another great video that truly captures the challenges we faced that afternoon. Man those were some big slick rocks.
Next video 20:05

Thanks! Everything out there was a real challenge and a ton of fun because of it.

Kuboske.

Honestly, I think he'd love nothing more than to move out of CA.

Brute

Hooked
LOL - we joke with Mel about the haters all the time. It's funny as shit some of the things they say especially in regards to what "can't" be done. :crazyeyes:

Thanks! Everything out there was a real challenge and a ton of fun because of it.

Honestly, I think he'd love nothing more than to move out of CA.

Tell Mel I’m looking for investment opportunities in Nevada...

Kuboske

Part, 5, My guess is... 25:20.

About half the business tax rate in California....

Just kidding, guys.....

Kuboske.

Top Bottom