Loaded 2012 Unlimited trail ready JK - Better then a Rubicon

That would explain why I'm being called a troll. I need more posts. My bad.

No, being a whiny ass is going to be what solidifies your troll status. If you were to just drop it, like you said you would yesterday, I wouldnt even be making this comment and for me it would have been water under the bridge. BUT bringing it up all the damn time....yeah that makes you a troll!

Don't sell if u don't have to. U will probably regret it. Looks like u put your heart and soul in to this beauty

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

My wife has a Grand Cherokee Overland, and I have this JK. My other vehicle is 90' YJ and a motorcycle. We have a ton of vehicles, but none can carry more than 5 people. We recently had twins and my mother-in-law moved in with us. I was thinking the responsible thing to do would be to sell Mila (my JK) and buy a Suburban or Toyota Sienna. I would give the van/suburban to the wife and take over her G.C. Overland. I'd then finish building my YJ. The only thing I have done to it currently is add a poison spyder cage to it. I honestly think I enjoy the build process more than wheeling. (Maybe I just like to waste money)

No, being a whiny ass is going to be what solidifies your troll status. If you were to just drop it, like you said you would yesterday, I wouldnt even be making this comment and for me it would have been water under the bridge. BUT bringing it up all the damn time....yeah that makes you a troll!

I know. I'm just "trolling"

If you don't like my bs don't read it!
If you don't like me I don't give a crap!
If you have something to say help your self and you can send me a PM with your advices for me to stop my bs thanks

Haha I wasn't even referring to you..or anyone in specific. You simply helped prove my point though, so well done.

On my last wheeling outing at Rausch Creek I drove AROUND a stuck Rubicon on two separate occasions to snatch him out. I remember doing the same thing at Red Cloud off-road for a 2-door Rubicon this past winter. A Rubicon wouldn't hold a flame to this jeep.

Most guys that mod a jeep add a lift and tires and call it done. This is far from a sticker upgraded 4x4. But as I'm beginning to realize most people don't know the true cost to build a rig until they build one. I'm also starting to see that most people think a Rubicon is the be all, end all of off-roading. (that is until they wheel with a modified rig and see how if compares to a Rubicon)

Sounds like your friend needs to learn how to drive his rubicon... And remember your still selling a used jeep on a d30 with how many miles? You can get a brand new rubicon for what your asking for a sport, just sayin

Sounds like your friend needs to learn how to drive his rubicon... And remember your still selling a used jeep on a d30 with how many miles? You can get a brand new rubicon for what your asking for a sport, just sayin

Now, Panda, you know you just can't put a price on a good grenade shift knob.

You're right... I could get a brand new Rubicon for close to what I'm asking... Then you'd have to drop another 25k on it to get it even to this jeep. So you'd be close to 60k in, when you could just pick this one up in the thirties.

You're right... I could get a brand new Rubicon for close to what I'm asking... Then you'd have to drop another 25k on it to get it even to this jeep. So you'd be close to 60k in, when you could just pick this one up in the thirties.

Dude you can put 35's on a rubicon and it will go anywhere your jeep can go for a lot less money it's that simple

I think your a bit high on your estimates. Unless your paying the dealer to do the install.

I wasn't going to say much about your ad since, granted, you have been a member for a while...BUT, here you are sitting here blowing your own horn about how badass you THINK your rig is with it's Dana30 with sleeves, (which is like lipstick on a pig),and all it's inferior aftermarket crap parts. You should keep it, it suits you.

Top Bottom