Brute

Hooked
So much want for this FC

View attachment 337596

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Got another break

View attachment 337598

Oh Man!...I keep thinking I'm only going to do one more build...and thought it would be either a J-Series truck, Jeepster or a new JT. But getting an FC and turning it into something like that would definitely have to be on the list.

Anybody know someone with an FC that has way too many projects (like a vette) going on the might need to sell it someday?...

Oh Man!...I keep thinking I'm only going to do one more build...and thought it would be either a J-Series truck, Jeepster or a new JT. But getting an FC and turning it into something like that would definitely have to be on the list.

Anybody know someone with an FC that has way too many projects (like a vette) going on the might need to sell it someday?...

I support this idea fully. You buy the FC. I buy the vette. [emoji106]

Brute

Hooked

I'd even throw money at a JK8 just to get the ball rolling...He better not let his wife see this post; it would be a done deal...or he would be sleeping in one of those vehicles in the garage...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'd even throw money at a JK8 just to get the ball rolling...He better not let his wife see this post; it would be a done deal...or he would be sleeping in one of those vehicles in the garage...

He probably wants the Jeeps more than him. She probably knows more about Jeeps than 99% of the people here. Lol

He probably wants the Jeeps more than him. She probably knows more about Jeeps than 99% of the people here. Lol

For sure.

I offered him my barn when she boots his ass. He still said no. Wtf right?

Exodus 4x4

Sorry for the delay in getting more pics posted. Kept running into people and been spending time filming.

If I passed by you in the upper south hall Tuesday and didn’t say hi, I totally didn’t do it on purpose lol. My wife brought it to my attention but you guys were booking it in the other direction.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If I passed by you in the upper south hall Tuesday and didn’t say hi, I totally didn’t do it on purpose lol. My wife brought it to my attention but you guys were booking it in the other direction.

You mean we actually crossed paths and your wife was the only one to notice? LOL! Likewise, no disrespect intended for not seeing you. I have little doubt we were probably running late to another appointment. Hope you enjoyed the show. [emoji1303]

Exodus 4x4

You mean we actually crossed paths and your wife was the only one to notice? LOL! Likewise, no disrespect intended for not seeing you. I have little doubt we were probably running late to another appointment. Hope you enjoyed the show. [emoji1303]

I’m sure I was posting something on Instagram and walking the next booth[emoji849]

JKbrick

I’m not who your talking about (pig) but I may know where you can buy one

WJCO

Meme King
I sent an email to Cooper to find out who did the bed bodywork...I wish there were pics of the inside of the bed; I wonder if the inside lights made it after the bob...

Still awaiting their reply.

Here's some pics of factory below. In the second picture, the lights are about where my hand is. I bet they pulled the lights or re-located them. With that being said, if you're really going to go through with a project like this, two suggestions: 1) Wire the lights in a way where they actually stay on for a decent amount of time. The factory ones don't. It's a pain in the ass when you're trying to load gear at night. 2) Put a switch in the bed so YOU can control the lighting rather than the computer. There is no switch in the bed nor is there a switch in the cab that will leave the factory lights illuminated.

DSC06829.JPG

DSC06833.JPG

Top Bottom