lift and backspace

87yj18jk

hey everyone. I just ordered a 4 inch evo enforcer lift and was wondering what wheels others are using. im looking at getting kmc xd229 with 3.5 bs. anyone have any problems or should i go with xd228 with 4.5 bs? also ill be running 37x12.5 nitto trail grapplers. thanks for the help

With 4.5 of backspace you may get some rubbing at full turn. The 3.5 will definitely get you better clearance but will put more stress on your ball joints and wheel bearings. With a 4" lift and 1250s I think you'll be ok with the 4.5 of backspace. I ran 4.5 on my old JKU on a RK 3.5" lift and it rubbed a little bit not bad

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

hey everyone. I just ordered a 4 inch evo enforcer lift and was wondering what wheels others are using. im looking at getting kmc xd229 with 3.5 bs. anyone have any problems or should i go with xd228 with 4.5 bs? also ill be running 37x12.5 nitto trail grapplers. thanks for the help

What will you primarily be using the Jeep for? I’m at 3.5 suspension and 3.5 backspace and still get a little rubbing when the tires are really stuffed up and turned. 4.5 would obviously make that a little worse. If it’s mostly seeing pavement or just light wheeling here and there 4.5 should be fine and would be a little less wear on things.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

3.5in RK lift and 3.5 Bs beadlocks tuck perfectly for me at least, no rub anywhere on the Jeep.

myjku3 (2).jpgmyjku (2).jpgmyjku4 (2).jpg

thanks for the replies. ur jeep looks great. the main uses are going to be on road with light to medium offroad. i think im goin to stick with the 3.5 so theres less rubbing and i can avoid wheel spacers if i went with 4.5. how much faster would the wear be with 3.5 compared to 4.5?

thanks for the replies. ur jeep looks great. the main uses are going to be on road with light to medium offroad. i think im goin to stick with the 3.5 so theres less rubbing and i can avoid wheel spacers if i went with 4.5. how much faster would the wear be with 3.5 compared to 4.5?

28.5% faster. Lol. That’s a question that can’t really be answered.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom