Lets see stickers !

MobyJR

Yeah I'll probably get some for little moby jr lol. Oh and that club sticker is pretty awesome. If I could stay in one place for long enough I'd get a club going.

Tackerdown

Banned
It finally warmed up a little and got to get my stickers on woo hoo. Thanks WOL and all those responsible. I feel a little more complete now.:drinks:
DSC_0004.jpg DSC_0001.jpg DSC_0002.jpg DSC_0003.jpg

JKsix

Just put on some new stickers!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363544118.268108.jpg
"Rubicant"
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363544164.551175.jpg
Subdued flags on both sides and the don't tread on me sticker.

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363544150.477204.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363544150.477204.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 635

MobyJR

Just bought the wayalife fender decals and the windshield banner. Almost bought that cool grey hoodie too, but shippings a liiiiiittle bit steep on that. Maybe ill do it when I get paid. Or maybe ill save it and use it for the Evo gussets I still need. In a few weeks Moby JR might start looking a little bit more like his 4-door counterpart :) lift is on it's way :D

JKsix

Where did you get the subdued flag stickers? I can only seem to find the die cut stickers in black. -_-

I got my decals from pixeldecals.com they have a lot of stuff on there. I'm really happy how mine turned out. Great product.

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

MobyJR

Thanks man. I'm pretty pro guns and I'm sure I'm going to catch some flak over that decal here in CO.

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

I'm fine here in TN but Ill be buyin a flagpole mount for the jeep when I get back to CA. :D I've already got the 5x3 big yellow Gadsden flag ready to go.

Top Bottom