Lets see stickers !

JLSilerJK

Hadn't seen a silver with green sticker so I thought I'd go with it. Kinda Flashy

was on a roll so I put the Sivler Lake sticker on today too. wayalifesilverlake stickers 004.jpg wayalifesilverlake stickers 005.jpg wayalifesilverlake stickers 3.jpg

JLSilerJK

I'm leading a convoy up to the dunes next weekend. This time I won't forget to buy a decal. This totally reminded me! Looks good

Thanks. I'd seen the thread a while back but didnt know if you were still going. I've been wanting to go back up there but I need a jack before I get off pavement again (the one I got used is rusted shut :/) When that place is over-run with jeeps its so much fun!

Mitrig

Thanks. I'd seen the thread a while back but didnt know if you were still going. I've been wanting to go back up there but I need a jack before I get off pavement again (the one I got used is rusted shut :/) When that place is over-run with jeeps its so much fun!

Yea I'm heading up with a convoy the 17-19 we went up last in august it was a blast. A jack? Like emergency jack? Lol if you can make it out that weekend feel free we have 2 sites already reserved

Top Bottom