Lets see all the 4 doors!

devonn216

Found a steal on 5 almost new Mickey Thompson Deegan 38s 315/70/17 and XD Addicts. I had to try and stuff them even though I haven't got my lift yet. There's no rubbing surprisingly for normal on road driving. I wouldn't try and off-road like this though.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435019466.384736.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Nice to see another half door! It looks good! Do you have any problems with leaks?

Actually, I only had a tiny drip until the dealership messed with them. Now all of the uppers leak a little, and the drivers upper is the worst. Go figure! Not really bad enough to complain too much though. I run the Bedtread and no drain plugs so I have zero issues with water in the floorboards, even when I get caught in the rain with no doors or top!

JEEP671GUAM

Backwards flag - not

A lot of the American flag stickers are made backwards. Don't know why, and don't agree with it either. Just seems like Ive seen a lot of them that are.

The flag is not "Backwards" persa, on that jeep the flag is on the wrong side of the jeep. The Ensign or the Stars are supposed be leading with the strips trailing behind.
This simulates a Moving Forward movement. Thus as we wear it on our uniform, the stars should always lead... so if worn on left shoulder, the flag will be as normal..where on the
right, it would be the reverse (In a sense looking backwards). Hope this helps.

Hooooya!

Top Bottom