Lets see all 2 doors !!!

wow! well Atleast yours wasn't totaled. the whole tire just came right off of the spacer?

Ok fair enough yeah it wasnt totaled that would suck! Yeah the wheel wasnt torqued and it wallowed out the holes in the wheel and broke the lugs off and went flying into the trees at 55 miles n hour. No cell service only reason I was able to drive it back into town was I could take the spacer off and bolt my space on the stock bolts and drive it home. Cost me a new brake rotor and hell new wheels while I was at it.:crazyeyes:

Ok fair enough yeah it wasnt totaled that would suck! Yeah the wheel wasnt torqued and it wallowed out the holes in the wheel and broke the lugs off and went flying into the trees at 55 miles n hour. No cell service only reason I was able to drive it back into town was I could take the spacer off and bolt my space on the stock bolts and drive it home. Cost me a new brake rotor and hell new wheels while I was at it.:crazyeyes:

yea it did suck. fell asleep at 65 took a tree out of the ground and split my front axle in half. and no cell service at all I had to walk up a hill to get a signal. but I'm alive so it's okay lol so it wasn't the spacer that caused it? are those spidertrax? I plan on getting some soon

yea it did suck. fell asleep at 65 took a tree out of the ground and split my front axle in half. and no cell service at all I had to walk up a hill to get a signal. but I'm alive so it's okay lol so it wasn't the spacer that caused it? are those spidertrax? I plan on getting some soon

Oh man!! I am glad you are alright thats terrible! :shock:

No it was not the spacers that caused it it was the wheels not getting tightened up properly the lug nuts came loose and it slowly wobbled free. The spacer saved me and let me drive it home. I and my brother have run these spacers and yes they are Spidertrax, for a long time and never had any issues. Just put locktite on em and torque to the right setting and you will be fine. Since this I have replaced my 1.5" ones with 1.75" ones bought from a fellow WAYALIFEer.

Two door TJ count?ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390702175.147619.jpg. Waiting to install my rockers and rear tube fender mounts.... Just a soon as UPS freekin gets here!!!

Top Bottom