Let the wife get an FJ?

JSYK, on Premium fuel... that's all based on compression ratios from what I read. Sooo.... some of the makes that demand premium fuels don't REALLY need it, and some do.

That's the conclusion I came to based on my limited research. Check your compression ratio and the fuel octane reqs in that regard.

JSYK, on Premium fuel... that's all based on compression ratios from what I read. Sooo.... some of the makes that demand premium fuels don't REALLY need it, and some do. That's the conclusion I came to based on my limited research. Check your compression ratio and the fuel octane reqs in that regard.

I read up on a fj forum and someone said it wasn't required, but they actually saved 3 bucks per fillup by using premium because they got an extra 15 miles out of a tank

I had a 2010 and no high test required . I ran 285 -70-17 tires on it with just a set of bilstien adjustable shocks that cost me 180 for the set and it still got 17 city and 22 on highway . The only down fall to the FJ was small rear doors if you have tall kids it sucks . Oh yeh the top doesn't come off either .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom