LED tail lights

Have any of you bought the Spyder LED tail lights? How have they held up? I am looking at purchasing these.

IMG_1576.JPG

I have seen these on Amazon made by Xprite but I have read mixed reviews on them.

IMG_1575.JPG

Ddays

Hooked
I used to run a set of the Spyder's until I went to the EVO corners. They worked well and I didn't have any issues with them for the year that they were on my Jeep.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Got that right!! Learned my lesson... every other upgrade I’ve done enhances my personal user-interface with the jeep. LED tail lights serve no other purpose than they just look good. Too good. Irresistibly good. So good, some shit-faced cum-guzzler had to steal them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Guzzling cum and shit on your face. That’s some kind of party.

JeepJeep75

that bites,I have the JW speakers and now I'm all paranoid. the thought never even crossed my mind they would get pinched.

maybe I'll put a flag on my Jeep to distract from the lights.

Ya-right! A flag... [emoji23] just don’t toss your stock lights, or give them away. Luckily I still had mine.

Parks34

Basically if the resistors don't work perfectly, the taillights don't work. Hey them off ebay and if they don't work, go through eBay returns and they'll pay shipping

Deacon

Not worth upgrading something that is so easily stolen..... View attachment 292484 [emoji19]

Wow, now that sucks, do you live in a high crime area like Compton, never heard of people getting there tail lights stolen.
I recently installed some Amazon JWSpeaker clones, may get some hate here but they look great and 1/3rd the price, if they get beat up, not out that much. The reverse light though is worthless, really it's worthless and no way to change out.

Parks34

Wow, now that sucks, do you live in a high crime area like Compton, never heard of people getting there tail lights stolen.
I recently installed some Amazon JWSpeaker clones, may get some hate here but they look great and 1/3rd the price, if they get beat up, not out that much. The reverse light though is worthless, really it's worthless and no way to change out.

Got my same ones off ebay IMG_1713.jpg

Gobicon2017

Got some of these on mine. Tail light security screws. Add a little piece of mind. IMG_0585.JPG at least the douchbag would have to be carding a tool kit instead of one screwdriver.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom