LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator - 3 Months and STILL WAITING on Peterson Jeep in Idaho

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I haven’t been on Wayalife since I sold my Evo built Anvil JK. Sucks to hear about the delays on your LE Gladiator. A Sport showed up at my local dealer with a sticker price of $46k, no mark up. I’m really tempted to get one, but still really want to see the diesel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I FINALLY got an update today but only after a LOT of pressure. From what I'm told, our Gladiator is in transit and the estimated unload in Utah is scheduled for the 24th. From there, it should take about a week to get it trucked to Idaho. In other words, we'd most be looking at August before we could take possession of it. :rolleyes2:

With that said, I took a look at their website and saw that they had 2 white Rubicons in transit and one that was essentially an LE but without the official bells and whistles. This was a bit annoying because I had asked him a LONG time ago about ANY white Rubicons they might have coming and at the time, he said they didn't have anything - that mine was ahead of everything. When I asked about what the hell these were, he said they weren't LE's. I NEVER SAID I needed an LE! :rolleyes2:

Long story short, he said that the ones they have in transit may only come in a week or 2 ahead of what I ordered and I told him that every week counts. So, as it stands, we'll be taking whatever comes in first and that may no longer be an LE.

Eddie I know this sounds a bit outlandish but, any chance they’d let you take delivery from Utah? If so I’d help in whatever capacity to help get it to you. Just a thought. I’m happy to help if needed or if possible.

WJCO

Meme King
So, I FINALLY got an update today but only after a LOT of pressure. From what I'm told, our Gladiator is in transit and the estimated unload in Utah is scheduled for the 24th. From there, it should take about a week to get it trucked to Idaho. In other words, we'd most be looking at August before we could take possession of it. :rolleyes2:

With that said, I took a look at their website and saw that they had 2 white Rubicons in transit and one that was essentially an LE but without the official bells and whistles. This was a bit annoying because I had asked him a LONG time ago about ANY white Rubicons they might have coming and at the time, he said they didn't have anything - that mine was ahead of everything. When I asked about what the hell these were, he said they weren't LE's. I NEVER SAID I needed an LE! :rolleyes2:

Long story short, he said that the ones they have in transit may only come in a week or 2 ahead of what I ordered and I told him that every week counts. So, as it stands, we'll be taking whatever comes in first and that may no longer be an LE.

Geez. What a mess. Hope you see it sooner than later.

Ddays

Hooked

Isn't Olram a train driver? Doesn't the RR go through 'ol Carson City somewhere? :brows:

robx251

Caught the Bug
We have a white jt around
We put a deposit at a dealership in Idaho. I asked if they had anything else coming in that we could buy instead but was told that our LE was ahead of anything else they had coming. I keep looking at my local dealership and anything closer but either they don't have anything or don't have one in white like what we want. :rolleyes2:

Clearly, I don't know the right people at Jeep or maybe more importantly, they couldn't give a shit as to who I am :crazyeyes:
Screenshot_20190712-225202_Chrome.jpg

We have a few white ones for sale here Eddie.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So here's the latest. As of now, the LE we ordered is definitely scheduled to come into Utah on the 24th or there about. From there, it can take up to a week or so to get it trucked to the dealership. In other words, we'd most likely be able to take possession of it by the first week of August.

However, I made a few calls and found that the other Rubicon, the one that shows up on the dealer website as being "in transit" had already arrived in Utah back on the 9th and was just waiting on a truck to deliver it. From what I'm told, it "should" get delivered any day now. Needless to say, IF it does, we'll be making a trip up to Idaho very soon.

:fingerscrossed:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
So here's the latest. As of now, the LE we ordered is definitely scheduled to come into Utah on the 24th or there about. From there, it can take up to a week or so to get it trucked to the dealership. In other words, we'd most likely be able to take possession of it by the first week of August.

However, I made a few calls and found that the other Rubicon, the one that shows up on the dealer website as being "in transit" had already arrived in Utah back on the 9th and was just waiting on a truck to deliver it. From what I'm told, it "should" get delivered any day now. Needless to say, IF it does, we'll be making a trip up to Idaho very soon.

Good luck! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dale72

Hooked

Hopefully you will get it before then

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom