Late Wave from Ca

Hello!! This is a really really late wave from Ca. I have been a member since 11/2015 but have never introduced myself. I bought my first Jeep at 18. It was also my first vehicle. It is a 43 Ford MB and I still have it. I bought a 2017 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock brand new. What a luxury!!! I am really enjoying it. When I drive the 43 I realize how much I have to pay attention and nothing is easy in it. My upgrades so far to the JK have been a Warn Zeon 10 winch, Maximus-3 Stinger, Rear Seat Recline KIt, JK 7-pin wiring harness along with a brake controller, Hothead Headliners Kit, and an ARB Twin Compressor. I installed a Poison Sypder JK Brawler™ FULL Width Rear Bumper. I didn't like the fact the receiver hitch hung below the bumper on the factory bumper. I also wanted the weight of the spare tire off of the tailgate. I had the 2" Mopar Lift Kit installed. The reason I went with this lift kit is I bought the lifetime warranty and I wanted to keep everything where it would be accepted. The largest tire size I plan on going to will be 35" so this kit will work with that. I love this forum. Kudos to Eddie and Cindy on this forum and their JL and the videos they have taken to show it out on trails stock.

IMG_2020.jpg

This is my 43 Ford. It was not stock when I bought it and I didn't keep it that way or close to it. I have owned it for 43 years and have had a lot of fun with it as well as made a lot of changes to it.

IMG_0706(2).jpg

Top Bottom