Last Chance canyon (night run)

Woody3

Tuesday the 24th of June, Loony Toon and I will be running LCC for a little night run. We will leave Ridgecrest at 1930 and be at the trailhead around 2015. We will air down, disconnect and roll out around 2030.

I would like to keep it around 8 rigs so were not out until the sun comes up. Lol

Who's down?
1. Loony Toon
2. Woody3
3. Barnburner
4. Butch
5. Roy

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Last edited:

cbetts

Ah crud! Too bad my truck is out of commission right now. I love running LCC at night. I have two bad ball joints that need replacing.

Woody3

Ah crud! Too bad my truck is out of commission right now. I love running LCC at night. I have two bad ball joints that need replacing.

It would have been great to run it with you again. Hope you get your rig up and running soon.

cbetts

It would have been great to run it with you again. Hope you get your rig up and running soon.

Thanks! I enjoyed running with the Wayalife crew as well.

Looking at late Summer before I go wheeling the H3 again. I am getting a hand-me-down Rancho Lift Kit in early August. Since I need to pull the control arms for the list, I figure I would wait until I put the lift on and see what else needs to be done. I have 95K on the original suspension so I suspect all the ball joints actually need to be done along with the wheel bearings.

Woody3

Date changed. Weather is pretty bad so were going to push it back one week. Tuesday the 24th

Looney Tune

Date changed. Weather is pretty bad so were going to push it back one week. Tuesday the 24th

I hope I can wait that long..you know im a jeep junkie...and I NEED MY FIX...:eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Woody3

Maybe we can go to
ma8u7ypa.jpg

Tomorrow?

Butch

I'm going to put on the wheel spacers. The front for now until I get another one. Hope to be there Tuesday. Put us down.

Woody3

It looks very narley!!! I think he just wants to see it but he is crazy enough to try it too. :D. Well, I may try it too. Lol

Woody3

Didn't try it. I'm not even sure it's a "posted" trail or not. Those boulders are no joke and the decomposed granite is deep. It looks very challenging and I'm not willing to brake something for that obstacle. :D

Last edited:

Looney Tune

Hope I get the rear diff back in Before then..dont really wanna drive the parts jeep....lol:D

Woody3

Hope I get the rear diff back in Before then..dont really wanna drive the parts jeep....lol:D

I'm just glad nothing was broken.

Don't let her see what you wrote about her jeep. :)

Top Bottom