Last Chance Canyon April 5th

Sure hope they get you back on the road/trail so u can come with us.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

So I just got the call from the dealership....
Power steering pump is on order. Hopefully to get my jeep back on Friday.

So I'm still going pending on if I get my jeep back or not.

View attachment 76874
My ride for a few days! Thats what I get after asking for a 4wheel drive.

Did ya get it back yet?

Ray and McGee what time you guys want to take off/meet up??

i have no idea you tell me. i have never done the trail so i was going to follow you guys up there. if you want you can pass out at my pad on friday night so you dont have to drive so far sat morning. so yeah you tell me.:thumb:

Albertsons express is good place to meet. Of course all of us might not live in Ridgecrest :)

Mike

Tony was going to meet me at my house at 0830 ish but we can meet at Albertsons instead. :)

He needs at least 45 min to make it to the trail on time. :D

Well if I can go why don't y'all meet me in canyon country and we can head up? ...With breakfast...

:cheesy:

Seriously, I should know this afternoon/evening if I can go or not. BrankZ is helping me out big time.

What's the best place to fuel up before I get to the trailhead? I'm coming from 29 Palms so I will need to top off before starting.

What's the best place to fuel up before I get to the trailhead? I'm coming from 29 Palms so I will need to top off before starting.

There is a gas station in Johannesberg which is just a few miles south of Garlock Rd

Anyone leaving from or around Ridgecrest, if you want to caravan, we will meet at Albertsons Express at 0830 and head out at 0845.

If you guys are leaving Weedpatch about 7. I may just wait till I see you guys pass through Tehachapi and fall in behind. If you guys don't mind that is....

Top Bottom