KMC Wheels / Jeep - Summer Jeep-Bash

I'll repost my post from the other thread here too.....

Thanks Greg, It was good to finaly meet you.:beer: I had a great time, even with the rain and all. It was good to meet Mel and the EVO gang and see EVO 1 Finaly! We will have to hook up in AZ and hit some trails sometime! :yup:

That's better. Right at home there.

Wait until Moab! I'm just going to park it on Main Street, chock the tires, drop the trailer and let it sit on display all week. I just plan on wheeling in yours or Russ's rig and let you guys break stuff. Oh, I will take some photos of you guys too if you want.

Wait until Moab! I'm just going to park it on Main Street, chock the tires, drop the trailer and let it sit on display all week. I just plan on wheeling in yours or Russ's rig and let you guys break stuff. Oh, I will take some photos of you guys too if you want.

If you ride with Russ and I what will you do the other 5 days. We will break within the first two. Lol

Hey Greg, did you make it through Desert Center before the bridge collapsed? Not us we had to detour through Glamis. A long way around!

Hey Greg, did you make it through Desert Center before the bridge collapsed? Not us we had to detour through Glamis. A long way around!

Yes, I actually had just finished topping of with diesel at Desert Center when the rain started and was pulling on to the I-10 when it hit the fan. Much of the traffic pulled over to wait it out, but I just kept it very slow towing my rig. It must have happened literally minutes (or even seconds) behind us as we motored on. I guess the man upstairs was watching out for me as always.

It's like lighting the Batman sky light. You missed scolding hot queso dip and cold beer while sitting in wet clothes at Yard House lol.

Actually sounds almost as awesome as the hot shower I was in five minutes after I departed the event. The shower was followed by a three minute walk away from the hotel to an Argentinean restaurant for some insanely good food and potent drinks. Then another shower, and some tv in the hotel room.

Top Bottom