Kingston peak or red cone this weekend

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I have some out of town friends coming and wanted to do some light wheeling. Anyone want to join?

WJCO

Meme King
I would love to but already have plans this weekend. I've been wanting to do Kingston too.

GraniteCrystal

Headed out do some wheeling of my own with a friend coming in town. Red Cone is on the short list though. And definitely want to see your rig since it grew up.

Slimebones

Late notice, but would also like to join you guys Saturday. Me and the misses. Name the time and place. It's beautiful up there. Also, Radical Hill connects, could be interesting.

boardsurfer

Late notice, but would also like to join you guys Saturday. Me and the misses. Name the time and place. It's beautiful up there. Also, Radical Hill connects, could be interesting.

H8roads and I are leaving his house at 9. If all goes well, we should hit trailhead between 10-1030.

WJCO

Meme King
Hope you guys are safe up there. We camped at 10k last night and it rained all night. Really muddy this morning and ice was up higher.

boardsurfer

Hope you guys are safe up there. We camped at 10k last night and it rained all night. Really muddy this morning and ice was up higher.

There was a little trail damage today but Im pretty sure everyone got home ok. We strung together Red Cone and Radical Hill and Deer Creek which dumps you out in Montezuma just outside Keystone.

Not much in the way of obstacles so not a lot of pics, but I did take this one from the top of radical hill:

IMG_0943.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
There was a little trail damage today but Im pretty sure everyone got home ok. We strung together Red Cone and Radical Hill and Deer Creek which dumps you out in Montezuma just outside Keystone.

Not much in the way of obstacles so not a lot of pics, but I did take this one from the top of radical hill:

View attachment 218401

Awesome pic.

Slimebones

God's Country. Awesome for sure. Just a couple minor little hiccups with equipment. Fixable on trail. Radical Hill has a couple interesting sections. Great vistas up in this area.

Top Bottom