King of the Hammers 2018

JAGS

Hooked
Getting bottlenecked at backdoor. (Insert punchline) here. Lol.

You can watch live at ultra 4 racing.

Ddays

Hooked
Wonder what it's like to ride in one of these during a race? I've ridden in buggies before but never anything close to the level of one of these things. I don't know which is more impressive: how they make it through those boulders so fast or the faster intermediate sections that are mixed with boulders every so often. Cool watching the suspensions get a workout.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Wonder what it's like to ride in one of these during a race? I've ridden in buggies before but never anything close to the level of one of these things. I don't know which is more impressive: how they make it through those boulders so fast or the faster intermediate sections that are mixed with boulders every so often. Cool watching the suspensions get a workout.

The driver/co-driver for the 4441 car are good friends with my roommate, even though he doesn't care about KOH, I have had a few beers with them. One of these days I want to make it out there and hang out with their team and maybe prerun some trails.

Ddays

Hooked
The driver/co-driver for the 4441 car are good friends with my roommate, even though he doesn't care about KOH, I have had a few beers with them. One of these days I want to make it out there and hang out with their team and maybe prerun some trails.

That would be awesome! The buggy I rode in years ago was not in the league of these but I was still scared absolutely shitless. :cheesy: It was a blast!

bigcale

Caught the Bug
That would be awesome! The buggy I rode in years ago was not in the league of these but I was still scared absolutely shitless. :cheesy: It was a blast!

Yeah, after yesterday watching Jessi Combs take a two door JK to the stock class win I am seriously considering a plan to run it with mine.

Top Bottom