KC Gravity Pro Headlights

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It's been dark a while, how are they?

Hi beams are insane. The cheap light bar and A-pillar lights on this Jeep are pretty much pointless (except they look cool and make it easier for people to see you driving around in the hills). [emoji6]

Low beams are very good too but they do have a very defined cutoff. That’s not a bad thing, it just takes a little getting used to because you see it raise and drop as you brake and accelerate. Having fog lights for sure fills in the bottom of the pattern for a complete spread. Once I get a chance to really aim them properly, that may change a bit.

I’ll try to get some side by side comparisons with my 2017 that has OEM LED’s. My gut is that the OEM low beams are better, but the KC hi beams are better.

Price difference between the two is about $30 with the OEM being more expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Hi beams are insane. The cheap light bar and A-pillar lights on this Jeep are pretty much pointless (except they look cool and make it easier for people to see you driving around in the hills). [emoji6]

Low beams are very good too but they do have a very defined cutoff. That’s not a bad thing, it just takes a little getting used to because you see it raise and drop as you brake and accelerate. Having fog lights for sure fills in the bottom of the pattern for a complete spread. Once I get a chance to really aim them properly, that may change a bit.

I’ll try to get some side by side comparisons with my 2017 that has OEM LED’s. My gut is that the OEM low beams are better, but the KC hi beams are better.

Price difference between the two is about $30 with the OEM being more expensive.

That defined cutoff line takes some getting used to, especially if you have different vehicles that you drive. Had an '11 GC with the factory HID lights that did the same. Like you said, not bad, just different.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I can only imagine how bright the Gravity Pro light bar must be. Maybe I will find out when I get a Gladiator. :thumb:

This is about 9' away to the wall of my garage hopefully thats what you're looking for? I can take more too if you want I got nothing else to do haha View attachment 344557 View attachment 344558

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man, that does look pretty clean. My issue now is that my shitty knockoffs which have a good cutoff, but also bleeds light upward over the “cut off” and ends up producing some glare at oncoming traffic, that’s what I get for spending 60 bucks on lights.
I’m still the only one that thinks they look like sunflowers though?

desertrunner

Thanks man, that does look pretty clean. My issue now is that my shitty knockoffs which have a good cutoff, but also bleeds light upward over the “cut off” and ends up producing some glare at oncoming traffic, that’s what I get for spending 60 bucks on lights.
I’m still the only one that thinks they look like sunflowers though?

The JWs had a bit a bleed up over the cut off line too in my opinion and I wasn't a fan.

Haha I definitely agree they look like sunflowers

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom