Karen Of The Day

jeeeep

Hooked
"I wanna go home to California" ...
gomer%2Bpyle%2Bsurprise.jpg

Aceisback

Hooked
Not sure the way that situation was moderated would fall into 'karen' territory, lol.
Wait, that guy is a moderator? I want to talk to his manager!😂😂

Nah, I’m sure he means well, he’s just had it out for me since day one. I guess we weren’t properly introduced. I’ll meet him some evening around the campfire and all will be well. I’m good people, can only assume that he’s good people, life goes on.
Love this site by the way, lots of give and take with no one being overly offended. Better than several Jeep sites that I’m on.

Wait, that guy is a moderator? I want to talk to his manager!😂😂

Nah, I’m sure he means well, he’s just had it out for me since day one. I guess we weren’t properly introduced. I’ll meet him some evening around the campfire and all will be well. I’m good people, can only assume that he’s good people, life goes on.
Love this site by the way, lots of give and take with no one being overly offended. Better than several Jeep sites that I’m on.
You must think you are special, or something like that. You think you got special treatment?

Aceisback

Hooked
You must think you are special, or something like that. You think you got special treatment?
🤣🤣 No not at all. He just takes a tone like he’s having the worst day of his life when I’ve come into his conversations.
I know I’m just one of the many crazies around here, enjoying my time around here like everyone else.👍

WJCO

Meme King
The commentator seems like an idiot, throws out the white supremacy flag.

However, the Karen clip is pretty funny.

Last edited:
Top Bottom