K.D.C.H Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the initial excitement of having the 1/4 Pounder in I realized it was just raw steel and should have been powder coated (thanks Panda for reminding me)

I contacted NR4x4 and a new one is on its way

After the initial excitement of having the 1/4 Pounder in I realized it was just raw steel and should have been powder coated (thanks Panda for reminding me)

Sound like the same problem as JK_b/c_yolo

That's an awesome build! Great work Panda. I know how much it sucks as I did my install too. One thing I would recommend is to cut all the little washers off the studs where the wheels go.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424318240.428514.jpg

Looking forward to the next phase!!

Me too :D I've still got a lot on my list so I'm having a hard time figuring out what direction to go next :daydream:

I'll probably lean towards the skids, drive shafts, rock skins and sliders and then start looking to upgrade the front axel. Right now with so much still to do I'm probably going to try and find a D44 and throw that in. It will last longer than the 30 until I pull the trigger on the PR60

They did the exact same thing to me today! Had plans on installing it tonight until I opened the box. I got a raw bumper and a black stinger. Called them and a new one is on the way!

They did the exact same thing to me today! Had plans on installing it tonight until I opened the box. I got a raw bumper and a black stinger. Called them and a new one is on the way!

Sorry to hear that, sucks that we have to wait even longer but in the end it will all be worth it. Can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom