K.D.C.H Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawler Kitty

Looks great love the sliders, thanks for Jeep wave on the bypass sans your sliders guess you were on your way? They look great and just in time for the newbie pics! Say CHEESE!

K.D.C.H

Looks great love the sliders, thanks for Jeep wave on the bypass sans your sliders guess you were on your way? They look great and just in time for the newbie pics! Say CHEESE!

Yea I was taking Deana to work so I could head over to the welders to get the sliders thrown on. Turned out great and the newbie run was awesome. Looking forward to the next run

K.D.C.H

I know it's been a little while since anything has been done but I have some great news. On the newbie run we had a little front drive shaft issues so a new JE Reel 1350 front drive shaft is on its way. Also, my way home from the newbie run I was able to pick up some parts from a new friend I met which has now actually forced me to order a few more things. All should be arriving in the next day or two and I can't wait for it :D

Get ready Panda, it's time to break out your cutting tool again :cheesy:

K.D.C.H

And these that I actually picked up from a new Jeeping friend of mine on the way home from the newbie run :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426283719.829913.jpg

K.D.C.H

Jealous!!! Jeep is going to look even better now.

Thanks buddy, can't wait to get these all installed.

I also picked up some of these, could have used them on the run we did instead of sitting there forever with a screwdriver :cheesy:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426286367.203314.jpg

K.D.C.H

Haha I have some deflators too, but prefer to use the back end of them because I can't figure out how to set them right. 😑

It's the easiest thing to do. Just check out YouTube you'll find a bunch of videos of people showing you how to do it

K.D.C.H

Okay, only a little mod but at least it's EVO :D

Getting ready for the next big one, EVO Corners and Tire Carrier scheduled for this Sunday at Casa De Panda

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426740074.816933.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom