Just moved to San Diego...Howdy!

big rick

Yeah my brother! Things in San Diego are waaayyy different from Cleveland. You're going to have a blast when you can get the time up in the hills or down in the desert. For starters if it hasn't been mentioned you should join us at the El Cajon Brewery Suds n Grub on the 28th 6p. The group is way too cool and easy going.

Josh

Thanks Josh. Sorry I missed the get together...when's the next one? I will definitely be there. My Wrangler got delivered to me the day I left to go to Cleveland for a week...figures. Later.

Rick

big rick

Welcome! Kent State grad here! Where in Cleveland are you from?

I'll be back in south OC in about a month and wouldnt mind meeting up and hitting a trail or two!

Ah common! You're not a fan of 2500 mile drives?! (I've made that trip 4 times in 3 years :bleh:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Hey Chris.

Just took my daughter to a track meet at Kent State last weekend...they have a very nice indoor track facility.

We have been living in Westlake for about four years now and have really liked it a lot.

4 x's in 3 years! Wow! That's a lot o miles my friend...

Rick

big rick

Hi my name is Mike. I am new to the forum and from Cleveland Ohio

Mike,

If u haven't already, make sure you get out to Southington Offroad Park there...it's about an 45 minutes east of the airport and a great place to wheel. Mud, rocks, hill climbs...all the essentials are available.

Rick

jelliott076

Thanks Josh. Sorry I missed the get together...when's the next one? I will definitely be there. My Wrangler got delivered to me the day I left to go to Cleveland for a week...figures. Later.

Rick

Don't know when the next one is. With the Moab EJS and several other events in the works it may be a few weeks. If there's a run or something coming up the membership is pretty good about posting it in 'Trips and Events'.

Top Bottom