Jump Batteries - Recommended?

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Howdy,

Thought I'd try and get a Tacklife jump battery via Wayalife's Amazon store. After weeks of delay, cancelled the order.

What other jump start batteries are some of you using, that you'd recommend?

?

WJCO

Meme King
This one lasted me 2 years but just took a shit last week. Gonna replace the battery and hope for the best.

IMG_20210806_192858_3.jpg IMG_20210806_192918_8.jpg

Tack life was owned by aukey who got busted for fake reviews and were removed from the platform. To be fair they’re mostly all the same so for whatever you find in the same price range will be pretty equal. I got a tacklife like a day before they removed them all, it’s mostly good. But it let me down once, for not the correct usage of the item but a regular jump starter would’ve done it, when I wanted to start a car in storage that had no battery in it, it just kept saying “reverse polarity” because it didn’t sense a battery. For most people that’s not an issue , but that did bug me in a device meant to be used in emergencies that I could not bypass that feature and tell it to boost it anyways.
Also for some reason the USB ports won’t stay powered on. Only for like a minute then they shut off, so no charging phones like it says you can. 🤷🏻‍♂️

FFPulley77

Hooked
I’ve got a Noco jumper that I’ve had for about a year and a half, jumped 2 vehicles with it and I charged phones and a GPS on a camping trip last December.

Robar

The Enforcer
I got a Gooloo. Used once and it worked fine. Is supposed to be able to charge cell phones and things, but I haven't tried yet.

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
I’ve got a Noco jumper that I’ve had for about a year and a half, jumped 2 vehicles with it and I charged phones and a GPS on a camping trip last December.
I have the Noco too. I like it. Haven’t used it for myself yet, but did for 2 friends. It’s small and I also use it to charge devices.

Leho

Howdy,

Thought I'd try and get a Tacklife jump battery via Wayalife's Amazon store. After weeks of delay, cancelled the order.

What other jump start batteries are some of you using, that you'd recommend?

?
I use an antigravity lithium ion jumper. It is super small and will jump my wife’s duramax……. Beeeoooooo. Haha. It is a really good jump battery.

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Ended up going with a NOCO Boost. Have played with it, with electronics. Haven't had need to actually try jumping anything w/it though. Gave some peace of mind while touring out west. Dual-battery sys will go in next season.

Thanks all.

Top Bottom