JT Suggestions

Hilop

Caught the Bug
Hello, I just passed my JKU down to my 18YO. Now I have my eye on a 2020 Rubicon, 3.6 with an EVO 4.5” lift. Are there any years that I should stay away from? What about the Eco Diesel? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
199CAA7A-4975-4B35-A7B2-AB1FA6F64032.jpeg

WJCO

Meme King
Hello, I just passed my JKU down to my 18YO. Now I have my eye on a 2020 Rubicon, 3.6 with an EVO 4.5” lift. Are there any years that I should stay away from? What about the Eco Diesel? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
I've had a Sport for just over 3 years now with the 3.6. No major issues or concerns.

jorgelrod

Hooked
No major issues with the JT, my 2021 has been pretty good, had a cam issue but was replaced and has been problem free since.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I got mine TSB'd on the 2018 JL. The easy way to tell if it had been replaced was that the old bolts were silver and the new ones were black-ish. I wouldn't buy anything in the 2018-2020 range unless I was 100% sure it had this box.

1612297959207.png

Here's what you're looking for in the driver's side front wheel well:
PXL_20200925_204107345.NIGHT.jpg

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
Whatever JT you get - get a Rubicon - I am in the process of replacing a bunch of stuff that I wouldn't have had to if I just would have started with a Rubicon (they didn't have any on the lot when i got mine last year).

Hilop

Caught the Bug
Whatever JT you get - get a Rubicon - I am in the process of replacing a bunch of stuff that I wouldn't have had to if I just would have started with a Rubicon (they didn't have any on the lot when i got mine last year).
I’m on my way to get my Rubicon. I “built” up a sport which taught me a lot about Jeeps but I’m just buying the rubicon from the start.

Top Bottom