JT Rubi suspension on JLU Sport?

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Found what I think is a deal locally for $450 for a full 21 JT Rubicon suspension with Fox shocks, coils, control arms, etc. seems like a good deal for literally everything (including steering stabilizer which idk if I’d really need but whatever). Just curious if it’d be pointless or not. He won’t split up the shocks from the rest.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First off, that seems crazy high of a price to me just for a Rubicon lift. Hell, I gave most of mine away. Second, the front coil and shocks will work but the rears will NOT.

Upvote 0

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I’ve been out of the game for so long that I have no clue what the market is anymore, so glad I asked lol

Thanks Eddie for the quick response. I really just want the shocks anyway and wanted to go MetalCloak for the coils but if he won’t split it up, oh well. I’ll wait.

Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve been out of the game for so long that I have no clue what the market is anymore, so glad I asked lol

Thanks Eddie for the quick response. I really just want the shocks anyway and wanted to go MetalCloak for the coils but if he won’t split it up, oh well. I’ll wait.
Yeah, that'd be a crazy amount of money for just a set of used factory shocks and ones that the rears are valved for a pickup truck.

Upvote 0

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Did your jeep not come with control arms and steering stabilizer? Why are you paying for stuff you don’t need? It’s a bad deal. The stuff is worthless.

Upvote 0

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I’d assume they were larger/longer/beefier … unsure if the Rubi equipped JLs and JTs have beefier parts due to the lift. If not,and it’s all the same, then you’re right…I absolutely don’t need all of that.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom