JT rear axle seal leak

Bear_JT

Hooked
So I found this leak a few weeks ago when I was installing my lift. I know I can take it to the dealership for warranty repair I just hate how sloppy the dealership work usually is from the dealers around me. Has anyone else dealt with this on their Gladiator? A guy at work said his had this issue and they replaced his whole axle. This is on the right rear side. IMG_0952.jpeg

Not completely uncommon. Just have the dealership fix it unless they deny it due to the 38’s. They most likely just changed the entire shaft on your friends as the new shafts will usually come with everything pressed on already.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Not completely uncommon. Just have the dealership fix it unless they deny it due to the 38’s. They most likely just changed the entire shaft on your friends as the new shafts will usually come with everything pressed on already.
I was thinking about if the tires would be an issue for them. Hopefully not. I’ll keep my fingers crossed. That does make sense with a new shaft. With everything on it’s faster and less labor for them. Thank you.

Top Bottom