JT Gladiator rear triangulated long arm.

Nick V

Does anyone have any experience with a triangulated rear long arm set up on a Gladiator ? My current setup is a RK Pro X upper and lower control arm kit on an Advanced Drive Line Dana 60. I’m looking to try and keep the current truss/ bridge that moves the upper control arms inboard to the center of the axle and allowed me to delete the track bar. Any feedback would be great.

jpkjeep

Caught the Bug
I've seen a JT with a custom fab double triangulated rear. It was sweet, but a lot of work went into it including relocating the gas tank. I like how the geometry helps steer the rear up on walls and obstacles. Personally I don't see many JT's get wheeled hard enough to benefit. Pretty sure there are a couple companies that have kits for a single triangulated already. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Nick V

I've seen a JT with a custom fab double triangulated rear. It was sweet, but a lot of work went into it including relocating the gas tank. I like how the geometry helps steer the rear up on walls and obstacles. Personally I don't see many JT's get wheeled hard enough to benefit. Pretty sure there are a couple companies that have kits for a single triangulated already. Good luck!
Thanks. I’ve seen several different kits that use the stock axle control arm mounts. the other problem I have is I don’t have any upper control arm axle mounts in the factory location and no track bar axle or frame mounts. I’ll keep looking.

Upvote 0

waynem

RK does make the cradle for Dynatrac and Dana 60s... One of those might fit the Advance Drive Line axle. Otherwise you would likely need to have something custom fab'd

I have the Prox-X on my JT and it's been great. I understand why you want to keep it.

• OPTIONAL PRO - X CRADLE IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WHEN USING DYNATRAC OR ULTIMATE DANA 60 REAR AXLES - Dynatrac XD60 rear axle use: RK08078 and Ultimate Dana 60 rear axle use: RK08068

Upvote 0

Nick V

No, nothing like that. The RK system has been perfect I’m just wanting to do a rear long arm setup with the current axle I have

Upvote 0
Top Bottom