Joshua's lil piece of this WAYALIFE

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

IMG_1475866931.874455.jpg
IMG_1475866963.030881.jpg

I had to get a new antenna cable setup to work with the EVO tailgate tire carrier without modification so I picked these up. This specific cable has a high grade adapter to make it easier to run to the front of the Jeep and makes it real easy to snake through the carrier.

IMG_1475867077.339147.jpg
IMG_1475867095.290783.jpg
IMG_1475867114.809686.jpg

IMG_1475867202.756826.jpg
Installed without a tire...looks too good to hang a tire on!

IMG_1475867250.362776.jpg
With the tire on

IMG_1475867286.019359.jpg
The way the lug pattern on the carrier is, my RockHard license plate relocation bracket sits diagonal. This is driving me crazy so I need to verify EVO's new bracket sits level with this carrier and get it ordered if it does.

My short ass has a hell of a time picking these 138lb tires up that high! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

swampdog

View attachment 225897
View attachment 225898

I had to get a new antenna cable setup to work with the EVO tailgate tire carrier without modification so I picked these up. This specific cable has a high grade adapter to make it easier to run to the front of the Jeep and makes it real easy to snake through the carrier.

View attachment 225899
View attachment 225900
View attachment 225901

View attachment 225902
Installed without a tire...looks too good to hang a tire on!

View attachment 225903
With the tire on

View attachment 225904
The way the lug pattern on the carrier is, my RockHard license plate relocation bracket sits diagonal. This is driving me crazy so I need to verify EVO's new bracket sits level with this carrier and get it ordered if it does.

My short ass has a hell of a time picking these 138lb tires up that high! Haha

Carrier looks great, but it's pretty weak if that's how they really have the studs set on the carrier.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Carrier looks great, but it's pretty weak if that's how they really have the studs set on the carrier.

They have the studs in that pattern to apply more torque on the wheel on the side of the carrier the tire is pressed against. That's what they told me when I was questioning about a license plate relocation bracket that works with this carrier...stay tuned for that.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

IMG_1476582285.362822.jpg

I really don't like painting. Trying to color match as close as I can with a paint code specific rattle can. I'm doing it two tone as this $30 paint can is on the smaller side and since you won't see the bracket portions in the roll bar padding or under the carpet I shot those black. I'm waiting for the clear coat to dry now so I can get it all put in.

RockyJk

View attachment 227242

I really don't like painting. Trying to color match as close as I can with a paint code specific rattle can. I'm doing it two tone as this $30 paint can is on the smaller side and since you won't see the bracket portions in the roll bar padding or under the carpet I shot those black. I'm waiting for the clear coat to dry now so I can get it all put in.

Is it the lighting or does that really look way off? Lol

USMC Wrangler

View attachment 227252

Now to figure out what color to paint these lil guys

I rattle canned mine with black bedliner. So far so good.

C pillars look great! [emoji106]

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

dillard09

Brother, the rig is looking good. Getting some stuff done!
I painted my liners black with the bed liner coating. I think your would look good either way Black or color matched but I'm voting for black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom