Jon Snow (formerly Plan-C) The WAYALIFE XJ Build

main.php

Eddie... you are doing it wrong holmes! The small tires go on the front!

Okay, the front end is done and here's a shot of what it looks like with the new 33" Nitto Trail Grapplers installed. Yes, the fender will need to go and we will have to do some trimming but, I think this shot give you an idea of just how much bigger our XJ will be compared to stock...

main.php

Here's a close up shot of the front end...

main.php

Just need to remove the bumper end caps and get our new Bushwacker flat fenders in - waiting patiently for them :crazyeyes:

Looken good

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Okay, the front end is done and here's a shot of what it looks like with the new 33" Nitto Trail Grapplers installed. Yes, the fender will need to go and we will have to do some trimming but, I think this shot give you an idea of just how much bigger our XJ will be compared to stock...

main.php

main.php

Just need to remove the bumper end caps and get our new Bushwacker flat fenders in - waiting patiently for them :crazyeyes:

That is about how much room mine has between the tires and fenders, mine has a three inch lift with 31" tires....:confused:

Edit: looks good by the way!!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

main.php

main.php

That is going to look world's different from stock. Rancho stuff looks good.

main.php

main.php

Great job!!!!! The tires and wheels are awesome, will be looking forward to the final outcome on your build.:thumb:

Okay, installed a set of JKS sway bar quicker disconnects today to wrap up the front end a bit more...

main.php

And, I got the rear end installed with new Rancho 2.5" springs...

main.php

Here's a shot of what our new Nitto Trail Grappers with Level 8 ZX Wheels look like installed with the factory rear fenders - super tight fit...

main.php

Well, until our new Bushwacker fenders come in, I decided that I could at least start pulling off the factory fenders...

main.php

And, here are some pics of what everything looks like as of now...

main.php

main.php

main.php

:cool:

Okay, installed a set of JKS sway bar quicker disconnects today to wrap up the front end a bit more...

main.php

main.php

Here's a shot of what our new Nitto Trail Grappers with Level 8 ZX Wheels look like installed with the factory rear fenders - super tight fit...

main.php

Well, until our new Bushwacker fenders come in, I decided that I could at least start pulling off the factory fenders...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

I kinda like the no fender flare look! :) That XJ will have a nice finishing touch with the bushwackers! 👍

I kinda like the no fender flare look! :) That XJ will have a nice finishing touch with the bushwackers! 

LOL!! Just because I'm so impatient, I almost did some trimming today to open things up a bit more. Unfortunately, to do the Bushwacker install right, you need to do specific trimming so, I guess I will just have to wait.

LOL!! Just because I'm so impatient, I almost did some trimming today to open things up a bit more. Unfortunately, to do the Bushwacker install right, you need to do specific trimming so, I guess I will just have to wait.

Hey I know your pain, waiting is always the hardest part! Looking forward to more pics. Kinda looks like Moby with the color scheme and everything, Great job!!

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Man.. I like the white look, with no black flares.. Makes me think about body matched flares ..

Top Bottom