John Bull Big Bear Lake 5/18/14

I'd like to go. Will confirm shortly before as I am very busy at work.
I've run Holcomb a couple times, but not JB.

Still On! Still Excited!

Hi, I have been working like crazy and have not checked the website in a while. This trip is still on!! My jeep and I are ready - everyone can count on meeting me at the Starbucks 5/18/14 as planned.

Hi, I have been working like crazy and have not checked the website in a while. This trip is still on!! My jeep and I are ready - everyone can count on meeting me at the Starbucks 5/18/14 as planned.

Sounds good!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

List of Contenders

Hi All,
So with the trip approaching I though I would put together a list of who all will be there. Please let me know if you can't make it so we don't wait up for you at the Starbucks too long. Looks like a great turnout cant wait to meet everyone.

Going:
Santamonica
Newtdog
ACEsJK
edmed2012JK
IrishJK
Tweetie7123
Looney Tune

Maybe:
rubicrawl
BBrown626

Hi All,
So with the trip approaching I though I would put together a list of who all will be there. Please let me know if you can't make it so we don't wait up for you at the Starbucks too long. Looks like a great turnout cant wait to meet everyone.

Going:
Santamonica
Newtdog
ACEsJK
edmed2012JK
IrishJK
Tweetie7123
Looney Tune

Maybe:
rubicrawl
BBrown626

What time are we meeting ?

2013 jkr

Meeting Time / Place

What time are we meeting ?

2013 jkr

I was thinking about meeting at the Starbucks Parking Lot about 11:30a and leaving at Noon. The address is 42170 Big Bear Blvd. We will caravan to the Trailhead from there, only 15 minutes or less.

John bull may take a few hours and then down to Holcomb and Dishpan means we will be in Lake arrowhead at 6pm or so in time for dinner...

Help that is okay with everyone? Also, my cell for last minute items: (310)666-9422 Robert

Thanks!!

I was thinking about meeting at the Starbucks Parking Lot about 11:30a and leaving at Noon. The address is 42170 Big Bear Blvd. We will caravan to the Trailhead from there, only 15 minutes or less.

John bull may take a few hours and then down to Holcomb and Dishpan means we will be in Lake arrowhead at 6pm or so in time for dinner...

Help that is okay with everyone? Also, my cell for last minute items: (310)666-9422 Robert

Thanks!!

I'm up for whatever, but I may suggest that we try and get going a bit earlier if possible for everyone. I know that doesn't work for many folks on sunday mornings.

I'm ok with that time but I think a little earlier would be better. 10ish?

I'm ok with that time but I think a little earlier would be better. 10ish?

I agree with 10ish if that's ok I gota make it back down to sd to work at. 530 am Monday haha but will join at noon if that's the plan

2013 jkr

Just my opinion, but attempting to run all three trails in 6 hours is really optimistic, most likely improbable. Unless all of you have 40s, DTD, and LSs, it ain't gonna happen.

Alright sweet there's a very good chance I'll be topless and btw I mean the jeep not me I don't think you all wanna see that haha doh!

2013 jkr

Haha, good idea since there's no rain in the forecast. Im topless and doorless. Its going to be a fun 2 hours on the freeway.

Just a reminder since I just got a phone call from Eddie to confirm - 10 AM at 42170 Big Bear Blvd. There is more than one Starbucks, so be sure you got the correct one - its on the left side after the village on the corner of a large supermarket parking lot. Come gassed up.

Top Bottom