JLE21's 2-door Build Thread

big dr

thanks for the pics RDE2ROK !:thumb: ive been talking it over with my buddy and it seems this is the route were going to be taking, its going to lag the estimated finish time waiting for the mounts but seems like the better route to take for the project.

no joke, talk about heavy duty, looks sturdy as hell! :beer: what about the front big dr? what type of mods did you have to do for that 3'' stretch?

In the front we cut off the stock suspension, took out the washer reservoir on the drivers side and turned the computer up on its side. On the passenger side we took out the air box.

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_0423.jpg
    IMG_0423.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:

JLE21

In the front we cut off the stock suspension, took out the washer reservoir on the drivers side and turned the computer up on its side. On the passenger side we took out the air box.

:thumb: very impressive! you sir have one hell of a built up 2door :beer: id love to see a build thread with all that work you've done :yup:

big dr

Hey JLE,, Just responded to your PM.. I'v been thinking about starting a build thread,, the problem is, I'm just about done with all the major stuff. All I have left is an Atlas and 40's. then its all small stuff. I might start one that just tells the tale of the build.

PS,, are you anywhere near Parker? I have a place there and know a couple dudes in the Parker 4 wheelers club.

RDE2ROK

Hey JLE,, Just responded to your PM.. I'v been thinking about starting a build thread,, the problem is, I'm just about done with all the major stuff. All I have left is an Atlas and 40's. then its all small stuff. I might start one that just tells the tale of the build.

PS,, are you anywhere near Parker? I have a place there and know a couple dudes in the Parker 4 wheelers club.

I'm gunna try to make the Poker Run in Parker in March, are you going to be there? Parker is one of my favorite places!:thumb::beer: and I will definitely be at the Splash!

big dr

I'm gunna try to make the Poker Run in Parker in March, are you going to be there? Parker is one of my favorite places!:thumb::beer: and I will definitely be at the Splash!

I might be able to make that work,, Ill keep you posted!

JLE21

im about a 2hr drive south of Parker, ive never been but would like to check it out,. how are the trails? do u need a well built rig, or are there more moderate trails?

RDE2ROK

im about a 2hr drive south of Parker, ive never been but would like to check it out,. how are the trails? do u need a well built rig, or are there more moderate trails?

There are some moderate trails but mostly harder ones. Lockers are a must! but it is one of the funnest crawlin places around AZ.:rock:

JLE21

aaaaaaannnnndddd.. all finished up!:D

PicsArt_2_9_2015 12_26_27 PM.jpg

WP_20150209_12_15_53_Pro.jpg

well almost, still need to install the bumpstops:rolleyes2:

Top Bottom