JL Wrangler Spottings

longarmwj

I like how much smaller the third brake light is. Now I don't see a back up camera on that one? Maybe I'm missing it or maybe it doesn't come standard?

Scrambler

I like how much smaller the third brake light is. Now I don't see a back up camera on that one? Maybe I'm missing it or maybe it doesn't come standard?
The NHTSA requires all new vehicles to have a back up camera now. Every manufacturer will have to be in compliance with this mandate by 2018. It will definitely have a back up camera.

longarmwj

The NHTSA requires all new vehicles to have a back up camera now. Every manufacturer will have to be in compliance with this mandate by 2018. It will definitely have a back up camera.
Guess I just can't see it in the picture. That's what I figured so that's why it threw me
I saw 3 on the Rubicon trail yesterday View attachment 271920 View attachment 271921 View attachment 271922

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app
I dig the way the headlights look, the one in the back looks like it has a halo ring DRL??

Recurve

Looks like the person got caught taking that picture. Probably already fired. lol

I would imagine lol.

But this is a first real look finally without the cover on it. I see why they had the mirrors always covered, looks like there is a turn signal/reflector on it?

Also everything looks a lot longer. Still has that JK look though .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Growlz

Good shot of the the windshield slant change. And doesn't look hinged either.

Last edited:

AaronT

I cant see the photo caronlinajk posted??
edit - nvm works on the app.
Looks very nice. Something about it remind of the tj. Think it's how flat the hood is relative to the windshield and fender line

Last edited:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I think it's an illusion caused by the angle that the shot was taken along with the wheel being turned to the right a bit.

Your right, looking back at it, the wheel is turned. I am curious why it has half doors without actually having have doors though. It doesn't look bad, but you can kind of tell how half doors would look better

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fatboy1271

I like the "vent" by the fender. It will be interesting to see how well the front windshield lines, running down under the hood, look up close.

Top Bottom