JL JOURNAL : DYNOMAX DELETE - JL Wrangler Muffler Elimination Tail Pipe w/SOUND CLIPS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yea, she's coming around more and more lol.. just finished the video, looks real straight forward, sounded nice from what I could tell.. little teaser in the last few seconds there??

LOL - let's just say, a taste of things in the works. :D

I wish the Jk was that easy..... "Too Ricey"? You named your Jeep "Jet Li" ... to late for that. Lol.... and I see what you did there at the end... looking forward to the new feature video!

:cheesy: :cheesy: Damn, that was funny!

That sounds really good. It’s nice how easy to install it is.

Yeah, it really doesn't sound too bad :)

Cool video and the new set-up sounds pretty good :thumb:

Thanks. I have to say that I'm glad that it worked out :)

I love watching you videos and have learned a lot from your straight forward repairs and installs. I'm wondering if that muffler deletion will still be Calunicornia SMOG legal?:question::question:

I would think it should be fine in Kalifornia but it's been a while since I've lived there and don't know what the current smog laws are like. Sorry.

It sounds good to me...

Yeah, not too bad :)

I wish it was that easy to get a decent sounding exhaust on a jk

On a 3.8L, the Dynomax Rock Crawler is really nice. On a 3.6L, the Quite Crawler isn't too bad.

That last parting shot better not mean Moby is being sent out to pasture. I mean I know better but damn if it doesn’t at least give that hint. Perhaps maybe more of a long overland trip in the works. Oh the possibilities. Thanks for adding to the insomnia... definitely won’t be sleeping much now.

benatc1

Hooked
LOL - let's just say, a taste of things in the works. :D

:cheesy: :cheesy: Damn, that was funny!

Yeah, it really doesn't sound too bad :)

Thanks. I have to say that I'm glad that it worked out :)

I would think it should be fine in Kalifornia but it's been a while since I've lived there and don't know what the current smog laws are like. Sorry.

Yeah, not too bad :)

On a 3.8L, the Dynomax Rock Crawler is really nice. On a 3.6L, the Quite Crawler isn't too bad.
I like it, looking fwd to it all!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
I'm thinking this is easy enough to swap out to when hitting the trails and then put the muffler back on for daily driving.

Personally I think the tone is a little whiny but to save the Mopar $370 muffler assembly from taking a beating, worth the swap.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking this is easy enough to swap out to when hitting the trails and then put the muffler back on for daily driving.

Personally I think the tone is a little whiny but to save the Mopar $370 muffler assembly from taking a beating, worth the swap.

Yeah, after long term use, I'm kinda having a hard time with the sound. But, for how much it clears things up underneath, I'm willing to deal with it. Fortunately or unfortunately, we hit the trail way too often to switch things in and out.

Top Bottom