JKUR stock trac bar in the rear with 3.5 lift

SwedishJK

I am piecing together a temporary lift kit for the Jeep and saw that Eddie was running and recommended the stock trac bar in the back as many others do. I would like to keep mine and am thinking the axle will probably move a bit about 2 cm or 3/4 inches.

For those that are running the stock trac bar, are you running a bracket to raise the mounting point to compensate and adjust the distance?

thank you!

Last edited:

Masjkf84

Caught the Bug
I am running a raised trackbar bracket front and rear to keep the stock bars on mine.

I had this setup when I was at 3.5 lift as well as now at 4.5. Still works good for me.

Upvote 0
As long as you have a riser bracket for it you should have no issues. However if you have the funds, a full adjustable trackbar couldn't hurt and is always beefier than stock.

Upvote 0

SwedishJK

I am running a raised trackbar bracket front and rear to keep the stock bars on mine.

I had this setup when I was at 3.5 lift as well as now at 4.5. Still works good for me.
Thanks guys! @Majskf84 what brackets are you using, have any pics of your setup? Thank you!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom