Jku parts

Spudcannons

I have a d30 front axle, d44, springs control arms, short front bumper, fog lights, head lights, tail lights, stock tire carrier and some other crap. Looking to trade for any tools. Let me know what you got.

dport_87

Any pics of the front bumper? Had a guy run a stop sign and caused me to t-bone him. Nothing to trade just wanting to buy if you can give me a price? Are you willing to ship to SC?

Spudcannons

Any pics of the front bumper? Had a guy run a stop sign and caused me to t-bone him. Nothing to trade just wanting to buy if you can give me a price? Are you willing to ship to SC?

Untitled.jpg

I can get a quote but it may not be worth the shipping cost. It has the stubby cap mod. How does 50 bucks sound?

Last edited:

dport_87

50 bucks sounds good. Just hope the shipping isnt to much. The address would be 2470 hummingbird rd. Dalzell SC 29040

Last edited:
HA ha ha… That is funny. I realize that sometimes the tone is washed digitally over these posts. Please understand I was not upset. But this is still a good one. Thank you. :rock:[/QUOTE said:
Yeah I knew you're not the type to be like that, just thought it was funny how it came across. :yup:

Top Bottom