jks acos system

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
anyone running this ? came across this and got to admit I am a bit curious about it .. like the fact it is adjustable , don't like the fact once installed there is no going back if you go with the pro system .......

Last edited:
J

JKDream

anyone running this ? came across this and got to admit I am a bit curious about it .. like the fact it is adjustable , don't like the fact once installed there is no going back .......

I'm not running it but I think I would pass.
Coil spacers aren't bad, but if I'm lifting 2+ inches I'd be going for an actual lift kit.
Looks cheap on paper, but at those heights you need everything else anyway.
Also as you mentioned, there's no EASY way to go back afterwards.

Personally, I think the OEM ride isn't great, and I'm not sure why a lot of people compare their kits etc to it (not saying you are).
Since ride quality comes mostly from springs, I'm all for good kits and avoiding spacers/cheap brackets etc.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
I'm not bone stock just admit I like the idea of this , am on a 2" Mopar currently and just looking around at different options as I am planning to upgrade here in the next few months most likely to the 4" Mopar .. saw this and got curious to see if anyone happened to be using it and how they liked it .....

Top Bottom