JKHR - Black JK Build Thread #3

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I guess I’ll start a build thread though I’m ballin on a budget. This will be my 3rd JK build and 4th Jeep build.

Jeep #1 93 YJ w/ 6” Lift & 37s (high quality disposable camera pic for people old enough to know what that is...)
View attachment 340186

Jeep #2 07 JKU Sahara w/ 3” Lift & 35s
View attachment 340188

Jeep#3 15 JKU Willys w/ 2.5” Lift & 37s
View attachment 340189

...and now 17 JK Hard Rock
View attachment 340190

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Decisions, decisions [emoji848]

IMG_2948.JPG

Ddays

Hooked
Might be tough to get around at Southington and Rausch, but would sure make your life easier everywhere else.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Having two kids and two dogs in my jeep pretty regularly, having a 4 door JKU or JLU would be better than the JT. As much as I want one some day, I could fit all six of us in it with out the back area behind the back seat.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Having two kids and two dogs in my jeep pretty regularly, having a 4 door JKU or JLU would be better than the JT. As much as I want one some day, I could fit all six of us in it with out the back area behind the back seat.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yup, you are exactly right. We went to the dealership to look over the back seat and it wouldn’t cut it. You really need the cargo area.

But my goodness, they had a fully optioned out Sting Grey Mojave edition in the showroom and it was amazing. It’s crazy how jeep setup those front reservoirs.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yup, you are exactly right. We went to the dealership to look over the back seat and it wouldn’t cut it. You really need the cargo area.

But my goodness, they had a fully optioned out Sting Grey Mojave edition in the showroom and it was amazing. It’s crazy how jeep setup those front reservoirs.

Yeah they are awesome, I’ll need a new “work truck” in a few years and really hope they have the 392 in it by then. They are bad ass Jeeps off the lot

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
So where ya at? Still thinking?

Still thinking. It’s truly a cost/benefit analysis.

Would be nice to not have to take the utility trailer for every hardware store trip but the trailworthiness would definitely take a hit.

Seems that ARB has a front locker for them so I could set it up like my Willys JKU after the axle swap.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Well this build has come to an end. It was the right time to move on, otherwise I was going deep down the rabbit hole.

Amazingly, I’m walking away from this one with only a net loss of $830. I think the affirms that now was the time to make a change if I was going to.

Next would have been more lift, that would required driveshafts, which would have led to bigger tires, which would’ve required a regear and... and... and...

IMG_3287.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
I never have and will never put together a spreadsheet on a jeep build! That would be way too much evidence for Heather 🤣🤣

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

WJCO

Meme King
I never have and will never put together a spreadsheet on a jeep build! That would be way too much evidence for Heather ����

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

No kidding.

"Babe, That pile of jeep parts has always been there. You've never noticed?"
^ I'm sticking with that line.

MericaMade

I never have and will never put together a spreadsheet on a jeep build! That would be way too much evidence for Heather [emoji1787][emoji1787]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
I recently did and it was horrifying, but to my surprise I have made alot more back selling stuff then I thought.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom