Jk6 hellcat

Brute

Hooked
Looks like your front license plate frame is still fucked up. Custom shop couldn't address it huh?

Did you want me to change it to the Denver Broncos?...they can't give away their plate frames...(by the way, congrats on the first road win of the season last night...all 12 people watching were witness to this feat)

WJCO

Meme King
That guy's name sounds familiar. I think he tried to pimp something here one time. What a tool.

benatc1

Hooked
Wasn’t there some guy around here a little while back who had the pic of another members Jeep and was claiming it was his?? Basically the same scenario. Except I’m certain there is only one of these bad boys out there

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I see he has the hashtag #spotted. Does that mean it's just one he saw out somewhere? Or is he actually saying it's his? I don't know all the hashtag lingo.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I see he has the hashtag #spotted. Does that mean it's just one he saw out somewhere? Or is he actually saying it's his? I don't know all the hashtag lingo.

He isn't saying its his, but he isn't saying it isn't.. sure is taking all the praise for it without correcting anyone. Pretty lame in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom