JK wrangler Heim Tie rod

Gday,

I am look to upgrade my TIE ROD to a Custom TIE ROD with Heim joint now that im running a PSC ram assit kit.
im running a Tera Flex D30 housing with the standard Knuckles " Hard getting parts to Australia " i would like to see what people are running with
measurements and con figuretion of there Heim joint tie rod.

any advice would be great since my tie rods are lasting, ive already gone throught two Teraflex HD tie rods.

Thanks,

Jarrod

Gday,

I am look to upgrade my TIE ROD to a Custom TIE ROD with Heim joint now that im running a PSC ram assit kit.
im running a Tera Flex D30 housing with the standard Knuckles " Hard getting parts to Australia " i would like to see what people are running with
measurements and con figuretion of there Heim joint tie rod.

any advice would be great since my tie rods are lasting, ive already gone throught two Teraflex HD tie rods.

Thanks,

Jarrod
Teraflex isn’t known for making stellar parts.

If you end up staying with a standard rod end, I’d go with RockJock or Synergy MFG.

If you want Heim joints, give RPM Steering a call and talk to Don. They will make you whatever you need and do make a Heim steering kit already for standard width axles so shouldn’t be a problem.

Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Teraflex isn’t known for making stellar parts.

If you end up staying with a standard rod end, I’d go with RockJock or Synergy MFG.

If you want Heim joints, give RPM Steering a call and talk to Don. They will make you whatever you need and do make a Heim steering kit already for standard width axles so shouldn’t be a problem.
Sound advice right here ^^^

I would add, IF you decided to do heims, they are great but they will wear out faster and they will squeak and or moan as they start to get bad. You should be prepared to replace them on a more regular bases. This can get pretty pricey even here in the USA.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom