JK HID's

Rebel JK

Tnuggs- got the setup installed this weekend and wow what a difference! Almost Literally night and day compared to the oem. Maybe its the white light but it sure is nice to see!

ForumRunner_20140909_195237.jpg

Rebel JK

Let me look for the pn. The crazy thing about it is im only into it for under $70 total. I did need to install a diode and capacitor for the high beam relay control circuit, which was pretty basic though

StrizzyChris

Let me look for the pn. The crazy thing about it is im only into it for under $70 total. I did need to install a diode and capacitor for the high beam relay control circuit, which was pretty basic though

That would be great...also the ebay seller name if you still have it in your purchase history :thumb:

Rebel JK

That would be great...also the ebay seller name if you still have it in your purchase history :thumb:

Chris- I walked in and picked up so I dont have the history saved. Their website is pretty cut and dry buying direct. It asks you for the following and the items are put packaged together, so no total kit # per say:

Lamp type- The JK has the "H13" style.

wattage type- 35 0r 55 watt choice. Same price for 55w so no brainer here. Base price-$39.99

High/low kit- add $20. Includes plug and play (25A fused) harness specific to the JK. Uses the passenger side headlight factory plug for the low and high contol signal back to relay incorporated into P/P harness.

As they are not a sponsor, I'd prefer not to put it down here but if interested, shoot me a pm and would be glad to shoot back the name etc.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
If anyone is interested in the JW Speaker LED headlights, TRS has a coupon code that discounts $180 right now. It makes it $600 for the pair not including the harnesses or shipping. Code is JWJEEPTRS

Thanks! I just used this..not a bad deal!

Do you happen to know which harness I need to get? Edit: Are you talking about the pulse harness?

Last edited:

utiadam

LOSER
Thanks! I just used this..not a bad deal!

Do you happen to know which harness I need to get?

I believe it's the H4 to H13 harness. They are $60 on Northridge or around $120 through the same site for the JW Speaker brand harnesses.

Top Bottom