JK Grill

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe its just me but, I don't understand why anyone would want to purposefully remove such an iconic part of your Jeep and replace it with something that is anything but. The 7 slotted grill IS a big part of what makes a Jeep a Jeep. Of course, that's just me.

Voodoo Actual

Maybe its just me but, I don't understand why anyone would want to purposefully remove such an iconic part of your Jeep and replace it with something that is anything but. The 7 slotted grill IS a big part of what makes a Jeep a Jeep. Of course, that's just me.

Agreed.

I was looking for the satin black grill and I came across this on eBay. They are asking $370 for it before tax & shipping.

Last edited:

Jeep_Dawg08

I couldnt imagine ever replacing such a thing.. but if desired to do so, wouldnt it be cheaper to just fab one urself?
Couldnt be that hard!

Voodoo Actual

I couldnt imagine ever replacing such a thing.. but if desired to do so, wouldnt it be cheaper to just fab one urself?
Couldnt be that hard!

Looks like just a screen and some screws to me. You could probably end up with the same thing by taking a far less expensive trip the your local hardware store.

Lets_Row

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

1yellowjk

What a wonderfully crafted work of engineering genius, I'm buying two. One to put on my Jeep and the other to hang on my wall.:bleh:

White_JKU

I like the style... just not on my jeep...... its like it takes away from what makes a jeep look like a jeep.

I like though.... but I would never buy one and install it for my own vehicle... Its kinda got that "metal mulisha" look:thinking:

Top Bottom