JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

Hendu3270

I'm new to this forum, and I'm probably a member of every other Jeep forum out there (same as all the duck hunting forums and woodturning/wood working forums). They all have their drama and I don't get caught up in any of it, (I just wade through all the B.S. and find the info I'm looking for). Everyone's balls jump up four sizes when they get pissed off in front of a computer monitor and believing much of anything at that point is a waste of time in my opinion. That being said, wading through this pointless thread as been quite entertaining. I'm actually thinking of going back and reading it all again. :D

liljohn850

My head hurts.... GRAMMAR...Do people really not understand that typing like a jack-ass makes a fool out of you, ESPECIALLY when you're arguing on line.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey jkrulz, or should I say, Mr. JK-Forum moderator kh202, I just noticed that you signed up today - welcome back to WAYALIFE! :cheesy:

Robar

The Enforcer
Hey jkrulz, or should I say, Mr. JK-Forum moderator kh202, I just noticed that you signed up today - welcome back to WAYALIFE! :cheesy:
:crazyeyes: Some of these people are like herpes. You think it has gone away and BOOM, it's back. You just can't get rid of them. :icon_crazy:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Welcome back kh! I must say I'm a little flattered. You must be pretty bored in Tennessee, or on JKF, or both. ;)

jkrulz

Came here to say this lol. Logging off. Have fun sucking each other off and thinking you're actually funny while trying to flame. PROMISE you won't get me to log in/ reply ever again :bleh::standing wave:

Top Bottom